Free ice cream

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK.... I am surprised that nobody else has put this on the board with all the frugal people we have here...

Someone sent me an email saying that tonight only... between 5pm and 10pm you can get a 31cent cone at Baskin & Robbins...

Two people at my office confirmed it with emails they got from them (birthday club or something)....

And why did nobody post about the Ben & Jerry's one in March:confused: !!!

Umm, hello, it's Wednesday Weigh-in Day for some of us---thanks for making me crave ice cream, TP :)

I did see that in the paper this morning and tried not to think about my favorite of the 31 flavors--butter pecan. Fortunately for me the BR in my town closed down when another ice cream franchise opened, so no 31-cent cone for me today.

Last edited:
OK.... I am surprised that nobody else has put this on the board with all the frugal people we have here...

Someone sent me an email saying that tonight only... between 5pm and 10pm you can get a 31cent cone at Baskin & Robbins...

Two people at my office confirmed it with emails they got from them (birthday club or something)....

And why did nobody post about the Ben & Jerry's one in March:confused: !!!

Guess nobody knew about it. I know I didn't, but I think it's a GREAT idea if those of us who find great deals like that post them. I definitely will do my part in this effort.:greetings10: After all, why should I be the only one who needs to lose weight here...ha!

Mmmm... breakfast this morning!:LOL:

Attachments

• ice cream 001.JPG
    ice cream 001.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
According to Pennsylvania math that isn't free.

LOL.... yes.... I was thinking of the Ben & Jerry's when I started the thread... they do have it free..

Went with the kids... the line was long.. we went into the grocery store and bought a quart and went home... a bust....

Back
Top Bottom