Good bye.

Thank you so much for sharing this news with us. While terribly sad, it is very thoughtful of you to let us know. I do hope you find some treasures in her postings, and take some comfort in knowing she was a valued member of this community.

Thank you for letting us know. I know first-hand how hard it is to close out some one's life.

I found your mother to be always sensible, and her medical experience provided a useful perspective for the random questions that come up here.

My best wishes to you and the family, and her partner. She was clearly fond of him, and I was always heartened that she found someone else after being widowed. Gave me inspiration :)

Gretchen,

Thank you for letting us know. Your mom was a sensible stalwart poster and I am sorry to learn of her passing.

Take extra good care of yourself.

Thank you so much for letting us know...it is a very kind thing to do for us here who wondered where she was, and now will miss her. She had a lot of friends here...
My heart goes out to you and you mom...you will both be in my prayers...

Sad to read of her passing. Very good of you to let a group you only knew peripherally know the news of your Mom. Moemg was a stable knowing voice and her nurse's perspective seemed to inform her attitude and answers. Peace to you and your daughter -

Let me be another voice adding to condolences for your mom. She will be missed, and thank you for letting us know.

I always made sure to read her posts. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know of her passing and for sharing the obituary with us.

Sorry about your mom Gretchen. As others have said, she was a regular here and will be missed.

Sorry to read this ,I pray for you and the family to receive peace and comfort as you progress through her passing.

Others have said it so well, so let me just echo their kind words. And thanks for letting us all know.

Condolences.

-ERD50

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences to you and your family for the loss, Gretchen. She will be missed here.

I always enjoyed reading Moemg's posts and will greatly miss her contributions around here. My deepest sympathies, Gretchen.

As others have requested, please consider not deleting your mom's profile (along with her 11,000+ posts). I imagine she would have loved the idea of her many thoughts, insights, and nuggets of wisdom living on here at E-R.org.

Gretchen, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I'm another one who always read her posts.

My condolences to you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss, Gretchen, thank you for letting us know. Your mom provided wisdom and insight to many of us here.

Heartfelt condolences for your loss.

Thank you, Gretchen, for giving this community the opportunity to acknowledge the gifts your mother gave to us (and many more who read her thoughtful posts). We wish you and your family grace and peace as you grieve your loss.

Heartfelt Condolences Gretchen! Sorry for your loss. Your Mom will be dearly missed. May her soul RIP. With fond memories …

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your mom was always kind here and will definitely be missed.

How kind of you to let us know. Each person's life touches more people than we can imagine. Your mother's life touched many. I'm sure you have many cherished memories of your mom. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Yes pb4, she missed the last get together at the last minute.
However she was there when we sat at the long table (2018?) and IIRC you were at the other end of the table.
I happened to be right across from her.

Thanks for jiggling my memory. I was able to go back and see the posts... unfortunately Moemg was hiding behind omni in the picture... maybe Moemg really was in witness protection and that is why she hid behind omni:

Good meeting today! It was nice seeing some faces from last year's inaugural get-together as well as some new attendees.... omni550 did such a great job... I nominate her as "organizer for life/cat-herder extraordinare"! :D

I know there were some pictures taken and I suspect that they will follow in due course once the required clearances by the witness protection program are obtained. :LOL:

Then you had better black me out ! Fun get together and hopefully Sarasota cycler will tell us all about 4% CD's and where to get them.

The herded cats all showed up at the appointed hour. Some had even traveled 2 -2.5 hours for the experience of meeting their virtual friends in real life.

The 14 of us enjoyed a tasty lunch at the Venice marina basking in the lovely warm breezes off the water while getting reacquainted and/or making new friends. Such an interesting group of people. The conversations covered just about everything under the sun. :LOL:

Plans are already underway for a 2019 gathering or two. :dance:

For the POIDH folks, from the left - pb4uski, harley, Mrs. harley, Lagniappe, Dtail, Dtail DGF, simple girl, Mr. simple girl, sarasotacycler, Moemg (hiding), omni, Revlefty, boog, Mrs. boog
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom