Granddaughter in ICU

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Our just about 3-month-old GD might have RSV but still waiting for some results. My wife finally got in touch with me yesterday late afternoon about the news.

I'm hoping for the best and a full recovery for her. I don't believe there is much that can be done for it, because it is a viral infection. I could be wrong about that but praying there is something that will help her.

She just starting a week ago to a baby-sitting schedule. In life we always need to make room/time for the unexpected.

I pray for your granddaughter and you and your family. I wish there was more I could do. Scary enough when I go to the hospital, I struggle with how scary it would be to have one of my grandchildren there.

So sorry to hear this. If it's any help my great niece had it last year when she was a baby and recovered with no lingering issues in just a few days in the hospital.

Oh no, street. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope she makes a rapid and full recovery.

Our just about 3-month-old GD might have RSV but still waiting for some results. My wife finally got in touch with me yesterday late afternoon about the news.

I'm hoping for the best and a full recovery for her. I don't believe there is much that can be done for it, because it is a viral infection. I could be wrong about that but praying there is something that will help her.

She just starting a week ago to a baby-sitting schedule. In life we always need to make room/time for the unexpected.

Street, I will pray for your granddaughter and your family. May God Bless her and those who love her.

Yep, just confirmed with a text RSV, also an ear infection. A shot of antibiotic and another in 24 hours. She has some breathing/lung treatment also.

RSV can come on quickly and key is to get help early, so I hope her body can fight it off.

Thanks everyone and have a great day..

Hoping for a quick recovery, Street.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for your DGD's quick recovery.

They can actually do quite a lot for the little ones in the hospital - such as treat any concurrent infections (as they are doing) and monitor her breathing/ ensure her oxygen intake.

So sorry to hear that Street. Hope the precious little one gets to go home soon.

Hope she recovers quickly, Street. My DGD had it at an early age too. Scary, but it seems to be a standard early childhood infection these days. Never heard of it when I was young.

Wishing strength and fortitude to your granddaughter, Street! Let's hope for some quick good news.

oh, street, I am sorry to hear this.
She is where she needs to be. It is so hard to see the little ones in the hospital and RSV is a scary virus. Glad she has the antibiotics on hand for the ear infection and prayers going for a swift and full recovery.

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for her and your family. Wishing for a speedy recovery.

Sending lots of light and love for a quick recovery for your sweet little granddaughter.

WOW!! Thanks so much for all your thoughts and kind words.

Just have to pray for a good outcome and take one day at a time. Thank you all so much!!

Sorry to hear the news. Keep the faith. It will work out.

Street, sad to hear about your granddaughter. Our prayers for her complete and quick recovery. Our prayers for you and your family as well during this difficult time. God Bless!!

Back
Top Bottom