$H!T

Then again, perhaps some Gen-Xers, such as those about whom Martha has been complaining, are getting an earlier start than the Boomers did when it comes to wanting money. In fact, those Gen-Xers who go after the money now, and save rather than spend it, will be well on their way to FI/RE than the Boomers of today.

Some is the key word here. Some BoomersSome Gen-Xers. If you don't think that some Gen-Xers will behave exactly like some Boomers and Sell-out, Kiss Ass and rise to the top, you are very naive.

These Gen-Xers will garner the most money and be heard loud and clear. Trust me, there is very little difference in generations when it comes to greed.

The poster boy of Sellouts of the Boomers is Senator Norm Coleman of Minnesota. Former Vietnam War 1960's protester, Former Democrat. Now Republican Norm Coleman stands for pretty much all that I loathe.

I echo that thought. What does Norm "lake Erie" Coleman say about flip flopping? And our governor, who called northern Minnesotans whiners, almost makes me long for the days of Jesse Ventura.

Minnesota has always been a leader. We pay high taxes and get great service for our money. We were known for our high quality education system. We have the lowest percentage of unisured (health insurance) in the country. The rest of the country could look at us as a model of success. But Coleman and Pawlenty are putting us on the search for the lowest common denominator.

Definately not the Girly Man Federation. They don't have the feather boas that Jesse had.

Hey Martha. I love Jesse. Man, it gave me a whole
new attitude about Minnesota when he was elected.
(I am not unaware as I have spent lots of time in the state). I gravitate toward anyone who gives the
establishment the finger, although I won't tolerate
any girly men in any venue.

John Galt

Jesse Ventura's comment about politics

It's interesting to note that Jesse Ventura apparently will never again have anything to do with politics.

Is this an example of what it takes to finally gross out someone who's endured working as a Navy SEAL, a professional wrestler, and a Hollywood actor?

Give poor Jesse a break. Those other careers can be washed off with simple soap and water. Not politics.

Saw him on Bill Mahers show a few months back. Its always good to see someone that doesnt let a weak grasp of the issues limit their opinions... ;)

Back
Top Bottom