Happy Days Actors Settle Lawsuit With CBS

Wow, Erin Moran has been living in a trailer park(not that there is anything wrong with that). I wonder how much they get in royalties from syndication? You would think she would get enough to live a pretty decent life. She must have made some poor investments along the way.

Wow, Erin Moran has been living in a trailer park(not that there is anything wrong with that). I wonder how much they get in royalties from syndication? You would think she would get enough to live a pretty decent life. She must have made some poor investments along the way.
Either that or the lawsuit had a LOT of merit. The article says that she, alone of all of them, has not been able to find other acting/directing work. For sure, Ron Howard doesn't need it.

I'm glad to read the statement "I'm very satisfied with the settlement". They all put on a really pleasant/happy show while I was growing up.

I wonder how much Jon Pfeiffer, the attorney for the actors received for his efforts. 10% of $10M? He probably earned it.

Hopefully, not one of those 30%+ contingency deals where the lawyer ends up with more than any one of the others. I hope they got attorney's fee tacked on to what they get.

Back
Top Bottom