Has Tom Brady signed up here yet ?

More than likely he'll be posting " I've got several billion can I afford to retire ?" on Bogleheads.

He's gonna pull a Peyton Manning and join the Broncos next season.

Apparently he's got a $15M bonus coming to him if he waits to retire until after Feb 4.

Chuckling, thinking of the various "Should I work OMY to gain some more money/benefits even though I have enough to retire now?" questions raised here, and the prevalent "leave now, it ain't worth it!" answers :)

On the other hand, $15M for one week... it is "only" 6% of his reported net worth, but OMW is worth it, it will like cover his expenses for a couple of his retirement years :LOL:.

Ok that was worth googling, wow:D

Yes, worth googling.
Screen-Shot-2019-05-08-at-9.28.27-AM.png

looks like he's a failed FIRE...

Back with the Bucs for one more year.

It’s the worries about inflation! [emoji23]

He's decided on the OMY Glide Path. Or maybe OMYBAMHKSIM*

* One More Year Before A Massive Hit Knocks Sense Into Him :cool:

I suspect that he still wanted to play but that it took him a couple months to get Gisele on board to the idea. It didn't seem like the Bucs were chasing hard to find a replacement and the pickings were getting pretty thin.

How would you like to be the person who just paid $518,628 for what was supposed to be Brady's last TD pass? Talk about bad timing!

I for one living in Tampa, am glad he is back again. The GOAT.

Apparently he fell into the OMY trap. The money. The fans. The competition. Maybe it's just "because he can?"

I imagine Tom and Gisele putting the kids to bed and sitting down at the kitchen table with a yellow pad, pencil and calculator.

Like many families they make a list of their monthly expenses, add it up and realize that they can't cover their expenses unless one of them goes back to work.

Heck, even way down south of Tampa in Sarasota, we're jumping for joy.... it helps to be a former New Englander too.

He probably misses being the center of attention.

I'd bet that he was sitting at home staring at the phone waiting for it to ring for an invitation to an event where he would be the guest speaker and the only call he got was from Joe Montana offering to take him fishing or to the bowing alley for a few games.:D

Back
Top Bottom