How do I stop notifications about postings?

FlaMariner

Recycles dryer sheets
OK, first post and not good....How/where do I go to stop the email that comes to me every time someone replies to a topic I posted to?

If you're using a PC browser, select "Quick Links" in the upper right of screen and then "Edit Options". You can pick and choose a lot of communication options.

OK, first post and not good....How/where do I go to stop the email that comes to me every time someone replies to a topic I posted to?
Every one of those emails has an unsubscribe link towards the bottom.

Edit Options in the User CP section:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 2.29.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 2.29.22 PM.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 23
Did that....So to confirm, under this topic I changed to unsubscribe:

Default Thread Subscription Mode

But then emails are still coming to me when someone posts.....

Sounds like you changed your default but haven't unsubscribed from the thread.

To elaborate on what braumeister said - go to the thread for which you continue to get notifications. Right above the first post on the thread, look for the button that says "thread tools" and click on it. That will give you a drop down menu. Click on "unsubscribe from this thread."

Last edited:
Whew....nightmare over....thanks Gumby!....to clarify, from now on, once I reply to a thread, since I have now set up DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE to DO NOT SUBSCRIBE, I should avoid future bombardments of emails?

Whew....nightmare over....thanks Gumby!....to clarify, from now on, once I reply to a thread, since I have now set up DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE to DO NOT SUBSCRIBE, I should avoid future bombardments of emails?

Yes, that's how it is supposed to work. You can always PM me if you have problems.

Back
Top Bottom