How many countries have you been to?

I have lived, worked and/or vacationed in 78 different counties so far and it will keep growing as we travel and take contract jobs. I've been all 50 states and most of the provinces in Canada. I have spent lots of time in Europe, Aisa, Africa, Russia, Central Asia, Central and So America and the Middle East. The Caribbean and Mexico for vacations only. I have been in the oil business for the last 40 years and the Mega company paid for most of my lovely journeys

Our next cruise (we fly to Miami in only 12 days!!) will bring us to 26.

Unless I missed one or more.

(of course it HELPS having a daughter living overseas... combine a family visit with travel!)

This topic reminds me of another "goal" I suppose... there was a couple who self published a book... "Take your RV to Europe" or something like that. We have a SMALL 19' 5th wheel... and I am thinking about it. It might be nice.

They shipped their Class "C" over. Toured ALL SUMMER, put it in a storage for the winter, flew BACK the next year, finished up touring, then shipped it home.

LOTS of logistic issues... LOTS... but certainly "do-able".

I've only been in 3 countries - United States, Canada, and The Bahamas. Though I HAVE been to every state in the US except Hawaii and Alaska.

Let's see...

USA, Canada, Mexico, Spain, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Monaco, Italy, Israel, Australia, China, Jamaica, Bermuda, Cayman, Brazil, Argentina, Bahamas

Last edited:
This topic reminds me of another "goal" I suppose... there was a couple who self published a book... "Take your RV to Europe" or something like that. We have a SMALL 19' 5th wheel... and I am thinking about it. It might be nice.

They shipped their Class "C" over. Toured ALL SUMMER, put it in a storage for the winter, flew BACK the next year, finished up touring, then shipped it home.

LOTS of logistic issues... LOTS... but certainly "do-able".

If you decide to do this, I have lots of resources for insurance and shipping. It is completely do-able. And awesome, from what I hear!

smurray, I'm still laughing at the thought of a visa for Texas. Bet it is WAY harder to get than Turkmenistan!

Good look back on my path in this life!

US
Canada
Mexico
Guatemala
Panama
Columbia
Bolivia
Chile
Argentina
Brazil
Puerto Rico