How much coffee do you drink?

Usually, one travel mug in the morning. Just because I enjoy the taste. Caffeine doesn’t seem to affect me much one way or the other - I can drink almost any amount of coffee late in the day and still go to sleep just fine. One the other hand, I don’t get much (or any) boost in the morning from coffee - I can take it or leave it. My DW is totally opposite - can’t reasonably function at all without her morning coffee, but will be up all night if she drinks any coffee after 2PM.
Back in my w###rking days, we had a coffee station right outside my office and I probably consumed 20 or more cups a day. Every day for 25 years.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Maybe that destroyed all my caffeine receptors....? :LOL::D

That said, I do love the smell of fresh coffee being made.

As I said earlier in the thread, I've never had a cup. Tasted coffee ice cream once...nasty!

However, I love the smell of freshly ground coffee beans. In my early Megacorp days our organization had a coffee fund, with the big urns of coffee. 25 cents a cup (any size). I volunteered to be the person that bought the coffee. I'd go to the A&P and buy a dozen or so bags and grind them in their machines. Loved it! Although the real reason I volunteered was so that I could buy more herbal tea options than the Red Zinger the coffee drinkers would buy.

Back
Top Bottom