How well do you know Europe?

I was a complete failure on most of these.

26,081. I missed Kiev by the largest distance.

19900, and surprised I did that well. I thought Mallorca was in Spain, not in the middle of the ocean! lol! Even clicking directly on the red dot for Venice, I missed it by 10 miles.

20,633 although I must admit nearly half were a complete guess.

19901 for the first try....

20185 for second.... If you miss one of the big ones it cost you...

26,541 a couple thousand lower on my first attempt. I guess playing wargames about WWII for years has paid of.

19900, and surprised I did that well. I thought Mallorca was in Spain, not in the middle of the ocean! lol! Even clicking directly on the red dot for Venice, I missed it by 10 miles.

Not knowing where Mallorca is? Shame on you Harley:LOL::LOL:!

21,508. I kept missing cities with ridiculous points like 17 miles or 48 miles away...geesh.:blush: And I've traveled all over the area for a couple years.

Good 'game'. I played twice, near 22,300 each time. Sure don't know where a lot of those towns are. Some I got really close though (lucky?) in the last round without reference points.

I bet it would be hard even with US cities w/o state lines in there.

-ERD50

Must....leave....office....so I can get home....to check this site out (blocked at work!).....

23,120... been to a lot of the western european ones, but didn't do so well on the eastern cities.

Back
Top Bottom