I Was Born For This

limpid lizard

Recycles dryer sheets
4 months and 2 days into ER, I feel like Huck Finn. I have died and gone to heaven. I just thought I would share.

Still living vicariously through all you ERd folks. Thanks for the continued encouragement and congrats!

Ah! staw hat, bare feet dangling in the Mississip.

Dreaming at work, more stress than usual, I think the boss and wife (bookkeeper) are divorcing. Time to laugh anyway.

Been FREE for seven months now....still smiling every minute. Am so enjoying being able to do what I want when I wanna do it. Stay up late to read a great book? Sure, why not! Breakfast at 11 and dinner at 9? Feels good. Taking the long way home to simply enjoy the company and the ride? This IS the life!!

......Am so enjoying being able to do what I want when I wanna do it. Stay up late to read a great book? Sure, why not! Breakfast at 11 and dinner at 9? Feels good. Taking the long way home to simply enjoy the company and the ride? This IS the life!!

Yeah, or staying up until 3am watching an old western....just 'cause I want to! And about "taking the long way home"....sometimes I 'have' to drive 30 miles to get to the little town that's 9 miles away....just for the scenery.....and then it's only because I wanted to get an ice cream cone at their ice cream shop (even though we have 3 shops here)!! Life is grand!

As soon as I am done with 837 more days of h*ll, I'll be joining you all and I'll love it at least as much, or maybe more!!

I love the idea of staying up to watch a late movie, and then being able to sleep in until I want to get up. Or, being able to get up and move around, go for a walk, or even go to the gym when I want to.

I would write more, but I have to go to bed now so I can get to work by 6:00 AM. :(

Yes, life does return to one's being after beaking the bonds of Megacorp. Life IS good!

Congratulations on the new phase of your life. Freedom is worth saving for.

Congrats ... and thanks for sharing and confirmation ...
26 days now ... I am so glad to hear this is not just a temporary high I'm on. I have to ask people ' what day is it '. :D Going to sleep when you want and getting up when you want ... I'm like a newborn babe ... and just as content.

Back
Top Bottom