Investing into a Brewery

Congrats!

Looking forward to having some of your beers. I may have to take a road trip to southern Michigan to pick some up.

I have been approached lately for same type of investment, but for 250k. No go for me. Invest in a food truck

Yeah, that is way too much! My investment is a little less than 5% of my portfolio. If the business were to fail, I would probably only need to work for another year or two.

If you can afford to loose that investment, why not give it a try. You might have a lifetime supply of GF beer. And perhaps be able to influence its flavor.

I would not invest in it to make money. You might get lucky. But the odds are against it. But you might make friends, and have a source of beer you like, and can consume.

Yeah, it's pretty exciting to have a place I can drink at (I have celiac disease). There have been so many people that come into our taste room and are so excited that everything is gluten free. Our best compliment we get is when people say they can't tell that it's gluten free (if you had other GF beer you should know what I'm talking about).

Even if you had experience this would be a high risk investment.

Back
Top Bottom