Iran

Rustic23 said:
When dealing with the Middle East you should always keep in mind the statement made about the Ayatollah  Khomeini:

If man talks to God, you can reason with him, I man believes  God talks to him no power on earth can change his mind.

Presently there are many of the Middle East leader that talk to God, however, there are some who believe God is talking to them. Our problem is which or which and Is he?

Our president believes that God talks to him as well.

Marshac said:
My Iran fears-

We go to war, or Israel conducts a unilateral preemptive-strike on Iran's nuclear assets (as they did in 1981 with Iraq). This would be like pouring gasoline on a smoldering fire, and conflict would consume the region. Instability would cause oil production to precipitously drop, severely damaging the world economy, and almost certainly would push us into a global recession which would have repercussions of its own.

Conflict is "consuming the region" now. I can't recall when it was not. Anyway, I agree
with you about Iran (or any country) wanting nuclear capability. To me it seems like
we say..............
"it's okay for us to have them" but now no one else should. And, because we don't
like your allies, policies, leaders, religious bent, rhetoric, etc. we say you can't join the club.

JG

Please note that god would neither be interested in hearing himself speak, or in his post count... :LOL:

MRGALT2U said:
Odd....I don't recall ever speaking with him. :)

JG

That's because when he speaks to you,
you're too self-absorbed to bother listening and therefore don't respond. :D ;)

"I know you smoke, I know you drink that brew.
I just can't abide a sinner like you.
You know that God can't either, that's why I know it to be true, that
Jesus loves me, but he can't stand you..."

Austin Lounge Lizards

Back
Top Bottom