It's Finally Arrived!

The awful, misleading, overly-repeating TV commercials have been ramping up for a couple weeks now. Ugh. I hate this time of year.

The awful, misleading, overly-repeating TV commercials have been ramping up for a couple weeks now. Ugh. I hate this time of year.

That’s one the things that makes ad-free streaming so enjoyable!

Medicare open enrollment is to enroll in a new Medicare Advantage and Medicare Plan D program. It’s also when a few states allow changes into new MediGap plans.

Most people with Medicare Supplemental plans can only change with underwriting.

Ahh yes, that time of year when I end up signing up for a better streaming service... or maybe I'll get motivated to make the auto-mute box that automatically mutes commercials. Why hasn't someone done that already?

Ahh yes, that time of year when I end up signing up for a better streaming service... or maybe I'll get motivated to make the auto-mute box that automatically mutes commercials. Why hasn't someone done that already?

Comcast has done something similar with some of the over-the-air broadcast network shows. You can fast forward thru some commercials and the system will sense when the commercial(s) is/are done.

Just wait until next year. Open enrollment and a presidential election. Think I'll leave the country....

Is there a way to opt out of MA mailings? I don't get them yet (too young) but seems like it should be a thing. . .

Is there a way to opt out of MA mailings? I don't get them yet (too young) but seems like it should be a thing. . .

Interesting. I’ll have to look into that. I’m still 1-1/2 years out, they are for my wife. Although, I get a few that say you or somebody in your household maybe eligible for Medicare blah, blah, blah… i know the ones from BCBS are due to us having that for years so they know who we are. The various ones probably come from a data mining from who knows where.

I think it's the insurance companies spending people's benefits. [emoji848]

So much junk mail from insurance companies. Goes straight into shredder and recycled.

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy 'Medicare-Open-Enrollment-Period'! :dance: :facepalm: :mad: :greetings10:

... and Broadway Joe is, once again, a part of my evening's entertainment nightly.

Guess it's goodbye SilverScript and hello Wellcare. The former's premiums have almost doubled while the latter's have gone to zero. However, Silverscript has my three drugs for free while Wellcare charges $2/mo for one of them. Also SilverScript has a $280 deductible while Wellcare's is $400. Still, I think I'll take Wellcare's bird-in-the-hand.

So much junk mail from insurance companies. Goes straight into shredder and recycled.
All that paper makes great kindling for the fireplace. Comes about the right time of the year too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom