It's funny joke Thursday! 2005 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't bring myself to post a link - the laugh track bugs me, but great lines: Sean Morey, "She said, he heard", and "He said, she heard".
She said, "we need to have a talk". He heard, "you need a lawyer".
"Do I look fat in these pants" "Do you ever want to have sex again"

He said, "I'm thinking of buying a motorcycle". She heard, "I'm in the mood for a BIG fight!"

Many times when I am troubled or confused, I find comfort in sitting in my
back yard and having a vodka and cranberry along with a quiet conversation
with Jesus. This happened to me again after a particularly difficult day.

I said 'Jesus, why do I work so hard?' And I heard the reply: 'Men find
many ways to demonstrate the love they have for their family. You work hard to have a peaceful, beautiful place for your friends and family to gather.'

I said: 'I thought that money was the root of all evil.' And the reply was: 'No, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Money is a tool; it can be used for good or bad'.

I was starting to feel better, but I still had that one burning question,
so I asked it. 'Jesus,' I said, 'What is the meaning of life? Why am I here?'

He replied: 'That is a question many men ask. The answer is in your
heart and is different for everyone. I would love to chat with you some
more, Señor, but for now I have to finish your lawn.

Dog for Sale

Dog For Sale : &n bsp; OR free to good home. Answers to the name of Dolly. Excellent guard dog.

Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more thieves, murderers, rapists or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

Most of them knew him as ' holy sh*t!! '

Your help will be appreciated.

ShowLetter

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry this is a Friday joke, but it is a saying that stuck in my head last night.

"I have a special relationship with G-d. He needs to laugh and I give him a reason."

A family is sitting at the dinner table, when the young son asks his Dad,
"Father, how many kinds of boobs are there?"

The father, rather taken aback by the question, stammered and then replied,
"Well, son, there are basically 3 phases of breasts in the world. When they
are in their 20's, women's breasts are like melons - round and firm. When
they are in their 30's, they are like pears - still very nice but hanging
quite a bit. After 50, they are like onions."

"What do you mean, like onions?" asked the boy.

"You see them and they just make you cry!" replied the father.

The response upset his wife and daughter, and in retaliation the daughter
asked her mom, "Mother, how many kinds of men's "willies" are there?"

The mother smiled sweetly and replied, "Well, dear, there are basically 3
phases for men also. In their 20's, their willies are like oak trees,
straight and hard. Then, in their 30's, they are like birch - flexible but
reliable. After they are 50, they are like a Christmas tree."

The father raised his eyebrow and said, "A Christmas tree??"

"Yes," replied the wife, "dead from the roots up and the balls are just
there for decoration."

If you didn't see this on the Tonight show, I hope you're sitting down
when you read it. This is probably the funniest date story ever, first
date or not! We have all had bad dates but this takes the cake.
Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date
that a woman ever had.

The winner described her worst first date experience. There was absolutely
no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter... Snowing and quite cold...and the guy had
taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all, and
truly had never met before.

The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home
late that afternoon.

They were driving back down the mountain, when she gr adually began to
realize that she should not have had that extra latte. They were about an
hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the middle of nowhere!
Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while.
Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a
point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the
road, or it would be th e front seat of his car. They stopped and she
quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started.
In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest
against the rear fender to steady herself.

Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed
was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about
was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the
situation. Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another
sensation.

As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks
were firmly glued against the car's fender.

Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she
attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly
apparent that she had a brand new problem due to the extreme cold.
Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she
answered her date's concerns about "what is taking so long" with a reply
that indeed, she was "freezing her butt off" and in need of some
assistance!

He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and
then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing.
She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose
themselves, they assessed her dilemma.

Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a
real problem. Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly
cheeks from the grip of the icy metal.

Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first
place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free.
So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip
his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down.
Or perhaps that should be "pants down." And you thought your first date
was embarrassing.

Jay Leno's comment... "This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed
off."

Oh, and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was
sitting next to her on the Leno show.

'Late again,' the third-grade teacher said to little Sammy.

'It ain't my fault,' Miss Crabtree. 'You can blame this on my Daddy. The reason I'm three hours late is Daddy sleeps naked!'

Now Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some-odd years. So she asked little Sammy what he meant by that, despite her mounting fears. Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told the truth.

'You see, Miss Crabtree, at the ranch we got this here lowdown coyote. The last few nights he done et six hens and killed Ma's best milk goat. And last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his gun and said to Ma, 'That coyote's back again, I'm a gonna git him!'

'Stay back, he yelled to all us kids!

He was naked as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then he stuck that double barrel through the window of the coop. As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind, our old hound dog Zeke had done woke up and come sneakin' up behind Daddy. Then we all looked on plumb helpless, as old Zeke stuck that cold nose in Daddy's crack.

"Miss Crabtree, we been cleanin' chickens since three o'clock this mornin!" AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Guns Over Women

The Top Ten Reasons
Men Prefer Guns Over Women
#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....

#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

Christmas Bicycle.....

A City cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

'Nice bike,' the cop said 'did Santa bring it to you?

'Yep,' the little girl said, 'he sure did!'

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.

The cop said, 'Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it.'

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, 'Nice horse you got there, Sir, did Santa bring it to you?'

'Yes, he sure did,' chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, 'Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top.'

WV Survivor

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, several area TV stations are joining together and are planning to do their own, entitled "Survivor: West Virginia."

The contestants will start in Berkeley Springs, travel to Morgantown and on down to Charleston. From there they will head down to Beckley and then north to Buckhannon and then to Elkins. They will then proceed to Martinsburg, finally ending up back over in Berkeley Springs. No use of interstate highways is allowed; all driving will be on state highways and/or local roads.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New York license plates and large bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay, a Vegetarian and NASCAR Sucks," "Go Yankees!", "Smoking is for Idiots", "Hillary in 2008", "Deer Hunting is Murder", and "I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!"

The first one who makes it back to Berkeley Springs alive wins.

A small boy wrote to Santa Claus:

"Please send me a baby brother," the little boy requested earnestly.

Santa wrote back:

"Send me your mother."

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Santa was very upset. It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going right.
Mrs. Claus had burned all the cookies. The elves were complaining about not getting paid for the overtime they had while making the toys. The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and were dead drunk. To make matters worse, they had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and had crashed it into a tree.

Santa was furious. "I can't believe it! I've got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours -- all of my reindeer are drunk, the elves are on strike and I don't even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid Little Angel out HOURS ago to find a tree and he isn't even back yet! What am I going to do?"

Just then, the Little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. He says, "Yo, fat man! Where do you want me to stick the tree this year?"

And thus, the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass....
angel.gif

Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you. But your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others. Happy Holidays to all.

"Hello, is this the Sheriff’s Office?”

“Yes. What can I do for you?”

“I’m calling to report ‘bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He’s hidin’
marijuana inside his firewood! Don’t quite know how he gets it inside them
logs, but he’s hidin’ it there.”

“Thank you very much for the call, sir.”

The next day, the Sheriff’s Deputies descend on Virgil’s house. They search
the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece
of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.
Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil’s house.

“Hey, Virgil! This here’s Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?”

“Yeah!”

“Did they chop your firewood?” “Yep!”

“Happy Birthday, buddy!”

(Rednecks know how to git-R-dun)

I've never written for advice before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time that my wife has been cheating on me. There have been the usual signs...phone rings but if I pick it up the caller hangs up. My wife has been going "out with the girls" a lot recently but when I ask their names she always says "Just some friends. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the street, although I can hear a car driving off, as if she'd gotten out of a car just around the corner.

I once picked up her cell phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone, and why was I spying on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth. But last night when she went out I decided to really check on her.

I hid in the garage where I have my model airplane workshop so I could peek out the window and get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was while I was crouching behind my giant scale Mustang that I noticed some oil leaking from the front engine bearing. Is this something I can fix myself or should I send it in for service?

Thanks,
Worried in West Virginia

BIKER & THE OLD LADY

A biker stopped by the local Harley Shop to have his bike fixed.

They couldn't do it while he waited, so he said he didn't live far and would just walk home.

On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and an anvil. He then stopped by the feedstore and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose.However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem - how to carry all of his purchases home.

While he was scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane?"

The biker said, "Well, as a matter of fact, I live at 1616 Mockingbird Lane. I would walk you home but I can't carry this lot."

The old lady suggested, "Why don't you put the anvil in the bucket. Carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?" "Why thank you very much," he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home. On the way he says "Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time."

The little old lady looked him over cautiously then said, "I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?"

The biker said, "Holy smokes lady! I am carrying a bucket, an, anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?"

The lady replied, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens.

Estate Planning

When David found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sicklyfather died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.
So, one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars." Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening and, three days later, she became his stepmother. Women are so much better at estate planning than men.8)

A man takes a lady out to dinner for the first time. Later they go on to a show.

The evening is a huge success and as he drops her at her door he says, "I have had a lovely time. You looked so beautiful, you remind me of a beautiful rambling rose. May I call on you tomorrow?" She agrees and a date is made.

The next night he knocks on her door and when she opens it, she slaps him hard across the face. He is stunned. "What was that for?" he asked.

She said, "I looked up rambling rose in the encyclopedia last night and it said: 'Not well-suited to bedding, but is excellent for rooting up against a garden wall.'"

A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2:00 in the morning. The blond wife picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?"

The wife said, "I don't know, some woman wanting to know 'if the coast is clear.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom