Just hit #7

DrRoy

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Well. I just got my seventh star. Guess that means something. What do you think?

The number of stars one has is an iconic reflection of the degree of existential interdimensionally applied to the human condition using a mathematical formulation that is asymmetrically bi-correlated to the inverse of the utility of said collaborations.

What he means is "Yes, it means something."

When you get your eighth star, you'll receive an anonymous PM explaining exactly what. :cool:

Glad to know that!

Last edited:
Seventh star gets you on the list to start paying monthly for the use of this site seeing you post so much.

The number of stars one has is an iconic reflection of the degree of existential interdimensionally applied to the human condition using a mathematical formulation that is asymmetrically bi-correlated to the inverse of the utility of said collaborations.

Thought so.

In simpler terms, the number of stars you have reflects how much you've engaged with the human experience in this online space. It's like a measure of how active and involved you've been. This measurement is connected to how much you've contributed and collaborated with others, but it's not a perfect reflection of how useful those collaborations have been.:cool:

“I am the owner of the sphere, Of the seven stars and the solar year, of Caesar’s hand, and Plato’s brain, Of Lord Christ’s heart, and Shakespeare’s strain.”

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

In simpler terms, the number of stars you have reflects how much you've engaged with the human experience in this online space. It's like a measure of how active and involved you've been. This measurement is connected to how much you've contributed and collaborated with others, but it's not a perfect reflection of how useful those collaborations have been.:cool:

It is satisfying to get a “You have been thanked.”

That is a milestone, and I always enjoy your post. I first read the thread topic and thought man The Doc hit 7 million in investments. That is a one lucky guy.

Last edited:
Until this post I never had star envy. I lived in blissful ignorance!

:facepalm: I should have known that!

Well, I am impressed! Congratulations. I think I read in the rules that with 8 stars, you get a set of steak knives. :cool:

When I saw this post I immediately thought it was related to this. Too bad, I'd like to have other 7 stars players to talk too. :)

1684858854016.png

Last edited:
You're a Super Star!

Back
Top Bottom