Ken Lay (dead)

Kenny Boy will be standing before a higher court all my himself. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

2soon

There is just no justice in this world.

Texas Proud said:
Do not feel bad for her...  it is probably the best thing that could have happened...

Texas is a community property state... so now that he is dead they split the assets between him and her... she gets to keep hers and the rest of the world can go after his... now, I am sure some will go after her as ill gotten gains, but it would be a bit harder in my opinion..
Is that really how it works?

Audrey

Article on Motley Fool had interesting paragraph:

News of Lay's death has been met largely with catcalls and mockery, which may suggest that he's ultimately getting what he deserved. If there is a fate worse than dying and having no one care, it must be dying and having millions of people be pretty happy about it. Such, we must believe, is the fate of Kenneth Lay. He had all of the hustings of greatness, but he threw them away in the quest for more, destroying the livelihoods of thousands in the process. It's not so much tragic as pathetic.

http://www.fool.com/news/commentary/2006/commentary06070522.htm

Yeah, I imagine it sucks to die, but to have millions of people happy about it definitely would suck worse.

mclesters said:
Yeah, I imagine it sucks to die, but to have millions of people happy about it definitely would suck worse.   

Yeah, like you're going to know.........

We're all gona die, many much younger than Ken Lay.  The only punishment he received for his ill deeds was the investigation and trial.  Then he escaped using the same route we're all going to use.  To top it off, he passed quickly while many of us will languish with lingering, painful illnesses.    :-\

mclesters said:
Article on Motley Fool had interesting paragraph:

News of Lay's death has been met largely with catcalls and mockery, which may suggest that he's ultimately getting what he deserved. If there is a fate worse than dying and having no one care, it must be dying and having millions of people be pretty happy about it. Such, we must believe, is the fate of Kenneth Lay. He had all of the hustings of greatness, but he threw them away in the quest for more, destroying the livelihoods of thousands in the process. It's not so much tragic as pathetic.

http://www.fool.com/news/commentary/2006/commentary06070522.htm

Who knows where Kenny boy is? I doubt he's worrying about millions of people on Earth stomping on his grave. Depending on your world views, he's either

(1) Roasting marshmellows over a HUGE open flame telling ghost stories with Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, or

(2) When he died, his soul disappeared and he ceases to exist, or

(3) He's reincarnated as a roach or a rat

Back
Top Bottom