Know your neighbors?

I checked my az address - I'm not there. I'm at the Illinois address, and it lists my neighbors, but nobody has moved for several years until this month. I have one client that performs the "google" mapping. Needless to say that these applications are becoming far more accurate. Luckily the real good stuff is not released to the public.

I have shared this link with several folks.

Not sure, if ever, i will stop being flabbergasted about what is on the WWW.
Our neighbors' names are almost all correct. The house shown as ours is located on street behind us.

Small solace.

Creepy.

That's fascinating. Our information is "missing" and most of our neighbors' information is wrong, but the satellite view is worthy of printing & framing.

I'm not about to put my address into an internet window query. After that how is the information used?
That's OK, we took care of it for you!
Just kidding. As far as you can tell.

Thanks. I successfully monkey wrenched the data on my address.
Now I'm going to have to put in all the addresses I've lived at over the years, and see what comes up next...

Interesting stuff. Our address isn't in any of the search engines that we've found but looked at some nearby. Crazy amount of information available!

I'll worry when we can from our devices watch, and zoom into, any and every location live, in real-time, in living color.

I once saw a video where two guys were zooming Google Street View and zoomed through their door, around a couple of corners and had a live shot of themselves looking at the computer. I can't find it now, though. It was funny.

This one isn't quite as good:

Google Earth Zooms Too Close - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom