LeBron Shames- "Quitness"

I thought LeBron was pretty class for a superstar. This week showed I was wrong.

However, with the Zen Master back I'm looking forward to beating the Heat in 6 games next year.. Now if the Lakers just sign Derek Fischer.

I can feel the Cav's fan's pain.

us clevelanders with nothing sportswise to cling to give a sh!t...that's who! lol . cleveland sports suck and are cursed (although according to dan gilbert, lebron is taking the bad karma with him!)

Forget about Lebron. Now the real bidding starts :LOL::

Playboy bidding war looms - Yahoo! Finance=

To not hijack the thread..about the Lebron situation. Superstars are no guarantee of championships. Can anyone remember in the past when the 76ers had both Dr. J and George McGinnis and everyone was thinking dynasty but Portland won the championship in '77?

Who really gives a sh*t? ;)
Just another overpaid prima donna..

I was stranded on a houseboat with ten other [-]drunks[/-] guys over the weekend, and was forced to endure the ESPN/Lebron F. James crap ad nauseum...

The big three had better win fast, because that's too many egos on one team.

Jesse Jackson has [-] crammed both of his feet into his mouth[/-] offered an eloquent homile on this subject. No need for further discussion. :LOL:

Well, Derek Fisher shopped around and listened to all the offers and decided to stay with his teammates and organization that have supported him through the years, even though it means substantially less money. He thanked everyone he talked with for their time and interest. This is a class act.

Back
Top Bottom