Lisa Marie Presley Dead at 54 - RIP

Yes, too young. Visited Graceland last December and they had an exhibit on her... and of course, the plane.

Sad to hear. Cardiac arrest, just like her father. What a legendary family. RIP Lisa. My cousin is named Lisa Marie after her. Her memory will live on in our family.

What a tragic life she led. May she rest in peace.

So young. When I lived in Memphis, I consulted in a nursing home about a mile past Graceland. The plane was right near the nursing home. It was really neat. I’ve never been to Graceland, but was surprised at how small it is, although considered large at the time it was built. May she Rest In Peace.

May she rest in peace. Last year on our RV Wild West Tour we went to Graceland on our way back home. Her dad was even younger than her when he passed.She was of course interviewed at the Golden Globes because of the young man that played Elvis in the movie won. She really looked bad in those interviews. Non of us know when our time will be up on the topside of earth.

It is sad that she died so young. She had a messed up life. I don't follow any celebrity stuff, but hopefully her kids do better in life than their mother.

Very sad. I wonder if it was "natural causes" or the result of certain behavioral dysfunctions (like her father). Regardless, yet another tragic early death for the star-crossed Presleys. Gladys @ 46, Elvis @ 42, and Lisa Marie @ 54.

It's tragic that her teenager kid died before her. And Lisa passed away before Priscilla. That's not the natural course of things.

It's tragic that her teenager kid died before her. And Lisa passed away before Priscilla. That's not the natural course of things.

All in all, a very talented but tragic family. Sad, really.

It’s probably a combination of genetics and possibly damage to her heart from all the drug abuse. It’s really too bad she didn’t seek medical treatment the night of the Golden Globes because she was weak, having to hold on to her friend’s arm being unsteady and I read slurring her words. Maybe she could have been saved.

It’s probably a combination of genetics and possibly damage to her heart from all the drug abuse. It’s really too bad she didn’t seek medical treatment the night of the Golden Globes because she was weak, having to hold on to her friend’s arm being unsteady and I read slurring her words. Maybe she could have been saved.
That would be my guess... Still it's sad.

Back
Top Bottom