Live from the Borgata A.C.-N.J.

mf15

Recycles dryer sheets
Got here this afternoon wife gets free rooms,came down for real estate convention. This afternoon rather desolate in the slot area,tonight more people but nothing like I have seen in the past. Wolfgang Puck not even open during the week,Seablue closed for now. Hotel does not seem to be quite up to snuff, then also close the new Water Club hotel during the week not enough business. About 1/2 of the gaming tables are full, but some $50 tables full, but nothing like years past. Looks like a lot of high rollers are flat. I would bet half the people here are getting free rooms. Ate at Bobby Flays lobster was tuff. I lost my $20 on poker machine, wife is still loosing retirement funds on slots, oh well.
Just thought I would pass along some fun stuff. But never fear the
Borgata Babes still look good. Talked to one for quite awhile she said it has been rough for the past year,based on that had to give a decent tip.
If I have mispelled anything,been drinking.
Have Fun
Old Mike

Can't understand how AC continues to exist. It's one desolate destination compared to Vegas. There is NOTHING to do if you're not gambling, not even a strip club in which to park yourself while you wait for your gambling buddies to finish playing their high roller fantasies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom