Live Music Returns!

Aaaaaand it's gone! They are already starting to cancel some big tours with the Delta variant hitting hard. I'm guessing my tickets for the Dead in October will be cancelled. Get your show on now, Winter is coming again for live entertainment...

Thankfully we were the first show of the tour (and were treated to a wonderful Help/Slip/Frank). They checked vaccinations or recent test to get in, so hopefully no Delta spike.

Attended a sold out outdoor concert in California Friday night. It was a blast! Dierks Bentley :)

I attended an outdoor show at the Stone Pony Summer Stage in Asbury park a couple of weeks ago. It was a 'Yacht Rock' tribute band so it wasn't too packed and it was mostly older folks like us there. Felt very comfortable, but not sure I'm ready to go to MSG in NY or the Prudential Center in Newark for a packed concert yet.

Saw Blackberry Smoke with the Allman-Betts band.

5 hours of music. Outstanding!!

I have tickets to see Skynyrd in October. Cant wait!

Saw Leonid & Friends last night, and the world's greatest "Chicago" cover band (composed primarily of Russian artists) did not disappoint.

They selected mainly from the Chicago catalog (Beginnings, Feeling Stronger Every Day, Questions 67 and 68 to name a few) but also performed other selected covers, most notably Earth, Wind and Fire's "After the Love is Gone" and "September" during their 22 song set.

They are on a 45 city US tour. Check them out for the spot-on vocals, music and massive goodwill from a band that is really happy to be in America.

Back
Top Bottom