Lonely soul beneath the shine of wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryna Kra

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hello, Early Retirement community!

I hope this post finds you all in good health and high spirits. Today, I am reaching out to share a unique opportunity for companionship and connection. As a financially independent woman in the United States, I find myself longing for a meaningful relationship with a mature, financially established partner aged 50 and above. Allow me to introduce myself and express what I seek in a partner:

About Me:
I am a confident and accomplished woman who has achieved financial independence through my own hard work and dedication. I have embraced the early retirement lifestyle, allowing me the freedom to pursue my passions and enjoy life to the fullest. With a strong sense of self and a love for adventure, I believe in cherishing every moment and creating lasting memories.

What I Seek:
I am searching for a like-minded partner who shares a similar journey of financial success and early retirement. A man who has achieved financial stability and independence, and who understands the value of experiences over material possessions. I desire someone who appreciates the finer things in life and is ready to explore new horizons with a like-minded companion. Together, we can build a relationship based on mutual respect, trust, and shared interests.

Beyond financial accomplishments, I value genuine connection, emotional intelligence, and a zest for life. I am attracted to individuals who possess a kind heart, a curious mind, and a desire to continually learn and grow. Let's embark on new adventures, engage in intellectually stimulating conversations, and support each other in our personal and professional endeavors.

If you are an affluent, mature gentleman who is seeking a fulfilling relationship with a strong, independent woman, I invite you to reach out. Let's connect on a deeper level and explore the possibilities that lie ahead. Share with me your experiences, aspirations, and what you seek in a partner. Together, we can create a vibrant and enriching chapter in our lives.

Please reach out via private message to initiate a conversation. I look forward to getting to know you and discovering the potential for a meaningful connection.

Warm regards,

Well I have never seen that [emoji115] kind of thread here but I guess ER can be used for match making [emoji16]

Good luck on your search here!

The word "financial" is mentioned twice in who "she" seeks.

Lonely hearts are ripe for scams.

Are you related to the prize-winning mathematician at Northwestern with the same name?

My friends always make fun of me about Professor Bryna Kra, unfortunately I have no relationship with her despite our namesake

Are you related to the prize-winning mathematician at Northwestern with the same name?
My friends always make fun of me about Professor Bryna Kra, unfortunately I have no relationship with her despite our namesake

Good catch lucky! But I do note the math professor has no published connection to Houston which this person claims as home. And this person's background mentions nothing about academia. But, who knows?

Edit: I note Ms Kra already chimed in and solved the mystery.

Last edited:
Good catch lucky! But I do note the math professor has no published connection to Houston which this person claims as home. But, who knows?

I don't want to use this forum anymore, I think it's full of bad intentions

I don't want to use this forum anymore, I think it's full of bad intentions

Well, it's quite unusual for anyone to use this site for "matchmaking." Folks are wondering if your post is legit or perhaps a scam.

If you want to participate here, perhaps you could check out some of the other discussion threads going on and join a few so people get a chance to know you.

<mod note> Thanks for all the post reports. Bryna Kra has moved on in the search for mutual support and companionship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom