Magic

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Mr. Lek has been a long-time employee as a bartender at the Town & Country Lounge at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. Other than being a fixture there, his claim to fame is he can remove a woman's bra without using his hands. This was in the Wall Street Journal today 1/14/2011, so it must be true.

"He says he can remove the bra from a woman without using his hands, a maneuver he won't try without permission."

Anyway, has anyone been there and seen this guy do this? And how does he do it? :confused: The only thing I figure is he uses his teeth.

Money? It worked for Hefner (and others).

His teeth?

Some other appendage?

-ERD50

He is better than I am/was. In my single days I could undo a woman's bra with one hand. Now DW would have some serious negative input on anyone else's but hers.

Won many bets.

If he uses scissors he better get the lady's permission. Bras are expensive.

While I have no special skills in this area, with permission and enough time, I bet I could do it using my feet and toes.

2Cor521

Scissors with his teeth.
Well, I guess I was going by the fact that he says he doesn't use his hands...the theory being that his hands touch the scissors, the scissors touch the bra.

FWIW, I would love to see him remove it with his teeth. :D
While I have no special skills in this area, with permission and enough time, I bet I could do it using my feet and toes.

2Cor521
Now this I gotta see! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom