Meeting in Boerne

cnocmmz

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone in this community forum from or near Boerne,Tx? Would love to meet up for coffee and just talk about our journey. Just Send me a PM.

Beautiful town. I'll be there in June for the Tour de Boerne.

Interesting. I didn’t know about the Tour de Bourne. Must be some challenging cycling - impressive hills along the interstate.

We used to occasionally eat at the PoPo Family Restaurant when we lived in Central Texas.

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn’t know about the Tour de Bourne. Must be some challenging cycling - impressive hills along the interstate.

We used to occasionally eat at the PoPo Family Restaurant when we lived in Central Texas.

Yep, I did the ride for the first time last year. There are 3 choices - I did the 39 mile ride, which was the middle distance. Very hilly but beautiful scenery.

Cheers,
Big-Papa

Nice town. Stopped for gas and culture there on the way to El Paso from San Antonio. I hope you have a great FIRE meet up!

Used to live in north Bexar county (San Antonio) about 1 mile south of Comal county line. Would go to Boerne occasionally. Nice town. Miss the area a bit, but happy where I'm at now.

Agreed with selling as is. If you decide to sell private party mention the dents in the ad (I'd probably call them parking lot dings) and include them in the pictures I'd probably zoom out a little so you can both see where they are on the vehicle and so it's more obvious how small they are, but still make sure you can clearly see them). It makes you look honest and the buyer can't use it as a negotiating tactic because they knew about them when they came to look at the car.

Not sure what this has to do with meeting in Boerne, Tx lol?

Used to live in north Bexar county (San Antonio) about 1 mile south of Comal county line. Would go to Boerne occasionally. Nice town. Miss the area a bit, but happy where I'm at now.

Yes, it is nice here; although, starting to get crowded like most places I suppose.

cnocmmz, I live in the area and would be interested in participating in a meet-up. DW is scheduled for a knee replacement in a few weeks so that could limit my availability for a while, but put me on your list of potential attendees.

Back
Top Bottom