Men in Kilts and Other Unbifurcated Garments

Re: Scott Burn's Swan Song?

Laurence said:
Some one here has a signature saying beer is proof God loves us.  Well I'm here to tell you Bud is proof of the devil.  I get a hangover while I'm drinking it!  Give me a Molson any day!

Better yet....make your own beer and truly have it your way. Right Brewer?

Re: Men in Skirts?

If we needed anything else to demonstrate that for men at least, ER may not be good thing, this thread supplies all the evidence anyone might need.

Ha

HaHa said:
If we needed anything else to demonstrate that for men at least, ER may not be good thing, this thread supplies all the evidence anyone might need.

Ha
Each of us demonstrates thru our posts how we are and what we are.

Is this the guy with the man boobs from a previous post?

Martha said:
Nords in skirt?
Could be... that looks suspiciously like a submarine stores loadout.

DanTien said:
Example of a mini-kilt (with really good accessorizing) and a kilt (with really poor accessorizing).
His kilt isn't much, but I'm pretty impressed with the accessory standing next to him!

The question of what is worn under the kilt is a source of endless speculation and tiresome attempts at humor.

Many traditional Scots will tell you, "Nothing is worn under the kilt; it is all in working order."

However, a kilt-wearing man might not be so daring in the United States, where sexual paranoia is rampant. A safe bet would be to follow the practice of Scottish dancers and wear black cotton briefs. These are readily available in various styles in men's underwear departments.

Martha: "And then a group photo of our ERs mooning the enemy ala Braveheart." :)

Martha - here's the shot you were looking for of the ERF crew:
img_333160_0_a178ec7b9d855a8455fbe34213a956d6.jpg

I wore a 5 layer kimono at my wedding. I drank myself silly. I needed a compus to to find the salami at the urinal. Forget about trying to sit for number 2. I actually ended up chasing my friend around the hall trying to cut him in half with a butter knife samurai style.

mikew said:
I wore a 5 layer kimono at my wedding. I drank myself silly. I needed a compus to to find the salami at the urinal. Forget about trying to sit for number 2. I actually ended up chasing my friend around the hall trying to cut him in half with a butter knife samurai style.
mike - that sounds like you had a really nice wedding, despite the inconvienences in the restroom with losing your salami like that and for your friend almost dying.
You are going to have great memories to tell your family (can you remember what you were drinking?) :)

Back
Top Bottom