Microsoft’s AI chatbot will ‘recall’ everything you do on a PC

Lots of hand-wringing here on the forums (as per usual)

Look, here's how you need to think of this.
1. Who are MS biggest clients? Answer, megacorps.
2. What would megacorps do if they thought MS was hoovering up all of their users' daily actions into the cloud, including screenshots? Answer, they would SUE THE F*CK out of them.
3. Conclusion? The data will *always and forever* be local only. Anything else would be a disastrous risk to MS' business model.

That is all...

You assume that corporations don’t want that data for themselves. Great opportunity to monitor their employees.

Someone please remember to note the time when Skynet becomes self aware.

You assume that corporations don’t want that data for themselves. Great opportunity to monitor their employees.
Yes, it is! But that has nothing to do with *MICROSOFT* copying your 'recall' data to their own servers, which is what I was referring to...

Microsoft will pinkie swear not to sell all your personal information or turn you over to the FEDS..... Recently I was watching on my pc a video of comedian Bill Engvall and I looked at my tv and switch to youtube on my Roku box and one of their suggestions was the very same video I was watching on my pc....!! This happens as well when talking on my android cell phone. I will start seeing suggestions of what I had been talking about in the earlier conversation.
People should be going to jail for eavesdropping and wiretapping!

Back
Top Bottom