Mint mobile

Eagle43

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
My credit card emails me about all phone transactions. Got one for $68,00+ whi h we knew nothing about. we called the fraud dept and had our credit card revoked.
The fraudulent charge was for mint mobile. So all is well, right.

Not quite. Lo and behold fedex delivered two sim cards in wife's name. we called mint mobile in Costa Mesa California and they asked for her phone number and email address. we refused to give it to them.

I think this is a scam. Anybody had anything to do with Mint Mobil?

Mint Mobile offers substantial benefits for referring "friends". If your personal information and credit card have been compromised you may be somebody's "friend". I hope you get this sorted out.

But how did Mint Mobile get the OP's credit card number and 3 digit code?

They did not have the 3 digit code, so they said. The credit card has been can elled. i tbink what they expected was for us to not notice the charge and it would just continue to add up. I have email notifications sent for any charge when the card is not present.

hmmm...doesn't Mint have credit card, checking account & other financial info? I know they do for me as i use Mint to look up transactions & balances. That would be very dirty if they used that info to set up referral accounts for phones

Back
Top Bottom