My NFL quarterback can whup your NFL quarterback...

saluki9

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Not just a Packer. Brett Favre. Do you know who he is?

Yeah, he's the guy who last night thought it would be a good idea to throw the ball right down the middle of the line into the hands of the greatest linebacker pro football has seen in a generation on his own 10 yard line. What he should have done was fall on the ball or throw it away.

John and Al forgot to mention last night during their 4 hour [MODERATOR EDIT] that he has now thrown more interceptions than any NFL QB in history.

BTW: do you work for a margarine lobbying group?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Green Bay fan here, but any QB that has played as long as Favre, and is still even to get up in the morning much less play at the level he does, has my admiration.

Yeah, he's the guy who last night thought it would be a good idea to throw the ball right down the middle of the line into the hands of the greatest linebacker pro football has seen in a generation on his own 10 yard line. What he should have done was fall on the ball or throw it away.

As soon as the Bears get a quarterback, they might win a Super Bowl. Too bad 3/4 of their defense will be retired by the time that occurs, including Urlacher.........:D

John and Al forgot to mention last night during their 4 hour [MODERATOR EDIT] that he has now thrown more interceptions than any NFL QB in history.

BTW: do you work for a margarine lobbying group?
He is still one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and the toughest by far.
No I could care less if you ate 10 pounds of butter a day, but when people start throwing out false statements I like to set the record straight and get information out there for people that want it..

Since the margarine thread appears to have slipped over into a discussion of football, I split the thread. Knock yourselves out...but be nice. ;)

Since the margarine thread appears to have slipped over into a discussion of football, I split the thread. Knock yourselves out...but be nice. ;)
Well, looks like the posters decided that the "welcome back just-helping-out moderator's honeymoon" is over...

Last edited:
Well, looks like the posters decided that the "welcome back just-helping-out moderator's honeymoon" is over...

img_564922_0_3b9f13b8e97a6d9f96df94b1cf18a793.jpg

Probably could have got a lot of those looks after Monday night's game in Buffalo. One interception short of the record - threw five needed six and still they won.

Wowser!

heh heh heh - I wasn't gonna watch - had the sound on while putzing on the computer and got sucked into the game.

Probably could have got a lot of those looks after Monday night's game in Buffalo. One interception short of the record - threw five needed six and still they won.

Wowser!

heh heh heh - I wasn't gonna watch - had the sound on while putzing on the computer and got sucked into the game.

A pretty awful coaching job by the Buffalo staff if you ask me. Dallas won't be so lucky Sunday when they play the PATS.

I have always said that Dallas has the luck of the evil. This game just reinforces my beliefs.

I have always said that Dallas has the luck of the evil. This game just reinforces my beliefs.

Heh. I assumed it was the facelift that made old Jerry Jones look a lot like old Lucifer. >:D
Guess being a lifelong Cowboys fan might have clouded my judgment, eh?

Gawd, I loved that game. I was traveling, and residing in a motel room. I had told DW that the tv was mine Monday nite. She actually watched this game and had to tell me to stop shouting or the cops would show up. The Cowboys haven't played anyone yet, but come Sunday, we'll know if they're real. Beat the Pats and Super Bowl talk will begin. How about them Cowboys?

Back to Monday nite. Let's see, Dallas beats Buffalo in Buffalo and Cleveland beats the Yankees in the Bronx. On the same nite! Life is good.

Back
Top Bottom