Nasal Dilators?

SunnyOne

Recycles dryer sheets
My sister and I are going on a long cruise together and sharing a cabin. She snores.

She has been checked medically, there is no serious underlying issue - she just snores.

I would like to suggest some kind of nasal dilator for her to wear, I've heard they can reduce snoring.

Anyone have any success with these and what kind?

I think you'll have far better success simply getting some earplugs for yourself.

My nightly routine is a Zyrtec tablet, a squirt of Flonase up each nostril and some Vicks vaporub under each nostril. Works pretty well for keeping me uncongested. I don't normally snore unless I am congested.

I use these to help me breathe better at night. They definitely work for that. Much better than the strips. Don’t know if they work for snoring or not.

WoodyKnows Super-Support Nasal Dilators

They’re at Amazon.

Strips come off my oily skin halfway through the night but help my husband to snore less. So I don't know if they'd help but may be worth a try. I use earplugs and bring a loud white noise machine, bring an extension cord. There aren't usually outlets by the nightstand. Finally I go to bed a couple hours before him. I can't fall asleep if he's already snoring but have a better chance if I'm already asleep when he starts.
LectroFan High Fidelity White... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MY8V86Q?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I have a dental device for sleep apnea fitted by an orthodontist who specializes in sleep medicine. Basically it’s a clear retainer where the top and bottom are fastened to ensure that my lower jaw moves forward a little, preventing snoring. I transitioned to this when I was no longer successful with the CPAP. And I use Mute, a comfortable small plastic nasal dilator purchased from Amazon, at the suggestion of the orthodontist. Sleeping on my side instead of my back helps, too.

Back
Top Bottom