networthshare.com: A Replacement for networthiq.com?

NetworthShare Admin

Hi All,

I created NetworthShare and just wanted to drop in and say hi.
Your discussion is great and provides us with great feedback.

My NW is tracked automatically in quicken and that's all I really need.
Willers - Quicken is a great tool, and I use it religiously. I don't want to change what you are doing. However, *IF* you wanted to try out NetworthShare, an easy Quicken report to run is the "Account Balances" under Reports->Net Worth & Balances. Just set the interval to "Monthly" and (more or less) copy the values onto the website.

To your other point, I personally use NetworthShare (and previously NetworthIQ) for motivation and to see others' mistakes so I can try to avoid making the same ones.

My only current quibble is that they seem to offer "average" net worth data, but not median. The former is not so valuable to me, but the latter is.

Mo Money - I agree that we should show Median net worth instead of Average net worth, as it more accurately represents our users' Net Worth. We'll adjust :)

The Facebook/Google buttons are there solely to promote the site.
It is not linked to your NetworthShare username at all, so no one on your personal social networks will know who you are on NetworthShare.

Thanks for checking us out!
If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to put them out here, send me a PM, or contact us via our website.

Thanks!
Chris

Keep on tweaking, Chris. Your site has its supporters. Not everyone, as you can see, but the supporters are out there, and they will increase in number despite the critiques.

And thanks to all on this forum for their opinions -- one way or the other.

Hi All,

I created NetworthShare and just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Your discussion is great and provides us with great feedback.

Willers - Quicken is a great tool, and I use it religiously. I don't want to change what you are doing. However, *IF* you wanted to try out NetworthShare, an easy Quicken report to run is the "Account Balances" under Reports->Net Worth & Balances. Just set the interval to "Monthly" and (more or less) copy the values onto the website.

Chris

OK, I'll bite. I'll take another look. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom