NFL: 2016 Season

This has to be the worse football season for us in history . We are Browns fans and we haven't won a game in 366 days . Seen pictures of their stadium yesterday and it looked like there were only 5000 fans in the stadium . Texans should be happy .

I've done pretty well this fantasy football season by streaming whichever team's defense that is playing the Browns. Yesterday's Cincinnati defense was one of my lowest scores this season, but they still managed to get me a few points. The Browns truly do suck. It's just too bad they don't play the 49'ers this year.

This has to be the worse football season for us in history . We are Browns fans and we haven't won a game in 366 days . Seen pictures of their stadium yesterday and it looked like there were only 5000 fans in the stadium . Texans should be happy .
I do feel sorry for the Browns. Rough year.

The Texans are happy since the Superbowl will be coming to the Texan stadium this season. That's about as close as the Texans will get to a Superbowl.:facepalm: Actually I know how the Texans can make it to the Superbowl this season in their home stadium. They just need to buy tickets (they can afford it) along with all the other fans that will be there.

Last edited:
Funny thing about the Browns , they are using the Angels Moneyball man . They are starting 15 rookies and over 53 million in salary cap . I hope Podesta knows what he is doing . They are leaning to the Texas A&M defensive end in the draft who could really make our defense good next year. There are strong rumors Jimmy Garropolo will be the Browns QB next season. Next season the Browns come to Houston so our local club has to put on a shindig . These are so much fun , we are already starting plans.

Jeff Fisher who is 2 losses away from setting an all time record by an NFL coach has had his contract extended for 2 more years:confused:

This coach has not had a winning season since 2008 and had only 6 in his 22 years of coaching. As Eric Dickerson said on a LA TV station "where are the pictures"?

He is so out of it he could not find the challenge flag this past Sunday. It was hilarious.

Patriots-Rams: Jeff Fisher loses challenge flag (video) | SI.com

Is this what LA has been waiting for all these years?

Not for long.....

"Fisher, 58, lost his 165th career game on Sunday, tying Dan Reeves for the most all time." SI.com

What a no-class operation the Rams are. They should have given him a shot at being the sole holder of the record.

"Fisher, 58, lost his 165th career game on Sunday, tying Dan Reeves for the most all time." SI.com

What a no-class operation the Rams are. They should have given him a shot at being the sole holder of the record.

I'm sure someone else will hire him and he'll get the record. NFL head coaching is probably the most incestuous career there is.

It's really not just the loss, but the fact that there's now game-tape for other Coaching Staffs to study. In a copy-cat league, it won't take long for these details to be passed around to other Defensive Staffs. Of course, it helps if your D-Line has a big run-stuffer like Harrison, and the best defensive backfield in the NFC.

All week long, the talking heads told us that Dak Prescott was going into the Hall of Fame right after this season. Now this morning, the same heads are babbling about how Dak is a rookie, and he's not used to playing this many games in a season. Or, he's not used to playing in cold weather.

What nonsense.

Lets not forget, the real goat last night was Dez. What a horrible performance he turned in, and further give the Giants their due, they played a great game.

:LOL: They could have waited until after their next game on Thursday for him to break the record...

Last edited:
Being a NFL owner might be the second most incestuous career there is.

I w*rked around the mutual fund industry. It's got number one all locked up!

I freely admit that I haven't watched a Seahawks game this year, but what the hell are they wearing? No wonder Russell Wilson hasn't been so great this year, he can't focus on his receivers.

I freely admit that I haven't watched a Seahawks game this year, but what the hell are they wearing? No wonder Russell Wilson hasn't been so great this year, he can't focus on his receivers.

I've watched every game and never seen them in their pajamas before.

My DW said they look like a collection of Gieco Insurance Geckos!:D

Those Seahawk uniforms make the Steeler's retro uniforms look pretty. :facepalm:
It was a one-time only thing. I had heard the Rams were supposed to wear something similar in this game but in yellow. The NFL has been doing this for a few years now: having teams wear retro or bizarrely-colored uniforms.

I can't understand why NFL viewership is dropping, what with this type of brilliant marketing ploy. Maybe sometime in the future they might want to try something truly outrageous, like, maybe, just playing football?

OK sports fans, with only 3 weeks left in regular season play, anyone care to speculate on who's going to ultimately make it through the playoffs and go to the Superbowl, and win? Too early for you to guess? :)

I can safely say the Browns won't make it. :LOL:

Okay, I'll go with the obvious, IMO (based on current standings) and say it will be the Patriots and Cowboys:dance: with the Patriots winning :(. I'll still be rooting for the Cowboys, assuming they make it through the playoffs.

My hope is that either the Chiefs or Raiders will beat out the Patriots in the AFC to make it in, but that's going to be pretty hard if Brady stays healthy.

Cowboys vs Patriots seems likely. I hope Cowboys win. I would prefer if KC or OAK replace Patriots.

My hope is that either the Chiefs or Raiders will beat out the Patriots in the AFC to make it in, but that's going to be pretty hard if Brady stays healthy.

Especially if the Pats finish with the number one seed in the AFC they will be hard to beat in Foxboro. But KC would be their biggest challenge if they play in KC.

As for the NFC I'm picking the Giants who beat the Cowboys twice this year.

Pats-Giants superbowl with the Pats finally beating the Giants.

Last edited:

As for the NFC I'm picking the Giants who beat the Cowboys twice this year.
That's a real possibility, however, I'll point out that the first game was won by only 1 point and the second by only 3 points. (one score each) That's about as close as it gets. Of course, that's all it takes. Hope you are wrong!

The Broncos are not looking too good right now. It would help if they beat New England this weekend. It could happen, but maybe not a good bet.

Back
Top Bottom