Now officially an Old Fart

I like the V-Max as well ... common rumors for some time now Yamaha will be updating that model, but ... so far, no cigar. Perhaps in '07.

Be careful out there ... and have fun, Martha.

Martha said:
Ayup.

I was surprised to see how expensive carriers are. We ended up with a VersaHaul carrier, seems to be well liked on the RV forums, has a ramp, and can hold up to 500 pounds so we can put a bigger bike on it if we want.

We have a LazyDaze.

img_478906_0_5afc3ba2963fedbd2924f5ed6d897402.jpg

moped_mazeguy.gif
Thanks martha, They have a good rep and from what I've read are great motorhomes, well built, and balanced.Enjoy the new bike, Jerry

Well we didn't wait for it to get above zero and went to Minneapolis yesterday and picked up my scooter. Here it is, sitting in our dining room waiting for warm up:

img_480278_0_8f1427cd0f7842039d94239ac8fd70e1.jpg

Looks nice.

That picture reminds me: I had my Triumph Tiger Cub in my room an entire winter one college year. And, this wasn't a neat, clean, new motorcycle either. The room was small, and I had a roommate (also a motorcycle guy), and it was on the fourth floor! We pushed that bike up the four flights to the apartment.

I almost forgot how weird I was.

hmmmm. bike in the dining room. Soft lights. Valentine's Day. What are we waitin' fer?

BE MINE​

Back
Top Bottom