OJ has passed - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the killer will be resting in peace.

Definitely leaves behind a mixed legacy.

I hope that he left something to reveal the truth of that murder.

I wish he had died the same way as Nicole and Ron did. He murdered 2 young people and lived to be old. What a piece of trash. Ugh!!

I saw something about OJ on the TV. He got hurt in an accident, or, a couple of accidents. Actually, it was a whole series of accidents. I didn't think he'd pull thru after the Bear Trap thing.....

Dr Henry Lee thinks he did it, and of course he’s right. Rest in pieces in hell.

I hate to see anyone pass. Having said that in the 2006-2009 time frame I met OJ in the airport in LA. He was shaking hands and glad handing people. He went to shake my hand and I said " I don't shake hands with killers." He just looked at me and went to the next person.

Wonder if their 8 figure civil judgment means the Goldman family now controls his posthumous name/image/likeness rights?

Was sure fun watching him play football.

It was.

A friend played with him at the Bills. Said he was amazing and would have been even better if the team had been. Same guy thought for years that the acquittal was correct, but changed his mind about that in the last few years after seeing what had happened since the 90's.

Sad story of a once in a generation football talent.

He can take solace knowing the killer is dead.

Last edited:
He was a great football player, very poor human being.
Not my place to make final judgement on where he spends eternity.

I had a few former professional/college star athletes report to me over the years. They'd been coddled and protected since high school. They lived in a different universe. Rules didn't apply to them, never expected any consequences, " do you know who I am?". Horrified that they'd be held to account.

A very odd set of cats.

His football playing became irrelevant and forgotten after what he did.

Thanks folks, we have decided to close this thread and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom