OK men, Michigan State Scholar says old-guy sex can kill you

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
nypost.com/2016/09/06/old-people-sex-is-deadly-for-old-men/

Well gosh, I am really sorry to hear this, but at least it's healthy for our ladies.

Over-the-top guys!

Ha

nypost.com/2016/09/06/old-people-sex-is-deadly-for-old-men/

Well gosh, I am really sorry to hear this, but at least it's healthy for our ladies.

Over-the-top guys!

Ha
"Come on, you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever?"
- Daniel Daly, USMC, 2-time MOH recipient, to the men of his company prior to charging German positions during the Battle of Belleau Wood.

"Come on, you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever?"
- Daniel Daly, USMC, 2-time MOH recipient, to the men of his company prior to charging German positions during the Battle of Belleau Wood.

"...well, no...But I would like to live to see 25 years old. Sir."

Yea, but they die happy. >:D

Doesn't it depend who's on top:cool:

An old man comes to his doctor asking for help.

He says "Can you give me something to lower my sex drive? It's been driving me nuts".

His doctor says "Why, at your age, it's all in your head".

Our man replies "But that is exactly why I want it lowered".

Another argument for "boy toys" for the ladies. :cool:

omni

And I imagine its even more deadly having old guy sex with a young woman. At least it was for Nelson Rockefeller....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stick to one at a time and you'll be golden.

Just make sure the one doesn't find out about the other or that messing around might really kill you.

My doctor warned me about having sex with women so much younger that me. I said, Doc, I have to have sex with younger women. All the women my age are dead.

George Burns.

Ninety year old man with a 25 year old girlfriend was asked by his old friend "When you're with her at night .... aren't you worried about..... a heart attack? He said: "Hey, if she dies, she dies."

George Burns and many others

Back
Top Bottom