Papa to a bouncing baby WHOPPER!

LeatherneckPA

Recycles dryer sheets
Interesting thing, modern medicine. They induced labor last Thursday on my DD and then changed their minds. (I didn't know they could do that.) They induce again Wednesday, and again changed their minds. And then yesterday they induced one more time. Then after noon some time they broke her water. And finally, since she wasn't dilating, they did a c-section yesterday evening. We got the call last night at 11pm.

James Michael was 22" long and weighed a WHOPPING 10 lbs 11 ozs. His head measured 14" around. All the key parts are present and accounted for.

(Maybe this will motivate Useless to get a job!?)

Congratulations to you all...and I bet your DD is very grateful that she had help to deliver James Michael!

Congrats! Is this your first grandchild? G-kids make life so sweet. Enjoy!

Congratulations. I hope they are both doing well.

(Maybe this will motivate Useless to get a job!?)
Maybe this'll motivate your daughter to get a new OB/GYN. If she ever again chooses to require the services of one.

As for Dear Useless Husband (henceforth abbreviated "DUH"), maybe he'll get to make a choice: "employed" or "at-home parent". Hmmm. Tough choice. He'll need a couple weeks to think about it...

Could be worse-- he (or she!) could be talking to a Marine recruiting sergeant, right?

My sincere condolences to your daughter. In about 9 years she'll be able to sleep for 8 hours again...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

With a babe that big after two weeks the child will be crawling!

Ok, ok, I know that isn't how it works. Make sure Mom's metabolic stats are within the normal range.

FYI, I am the proud grand mom of a girl, 7 lbs 9 oz 11/28. As pretty as her mother. 10 days later than the MD calculated, 17 days later than her brother. She doubtless hung in there while the the family moved into their new home... like her mom she knows how to delegate!

Back
Top Bottom