PayPal Rewards

njhowie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
PayPal recently began giving 1% back on purchases. This almost instantly becomes a PayPal credit which you can leave in your PayPal account or move out to your linked bank account like any other PayPal credit. At first I was going to leave in to my PayPal account but it started asking for SS# and I said forget that. It let me transfer out to my linked bank account without anything more.

So if your PayPal has a linked credit card with 2% cash back, for example, this gives another 1%.

Transferring out to your bank account is fee free if you can wait a couple days for it. There's no minimum that they'll let you transfer to your bank account...I did it for $2.

If you already use PayPal, this is great - just direct more online purchases through them. If you don't use PayPal, I wouldn't create an account simply for this benefit.

"Great person reward"

I got a $20 bonus for using the gas app Upside. I transferred the funds to PayPal to transfer them to my brokerage account and lo and behold there was another $5 just sitting. :dance:

I use the cash back to apply towards the CC and they have never asked for my SS.

Back
Top Bottom