Please help with experiment.

BTW, I've used this "group average" method with great success to win the annual work Christmas party "guess how many hershey kisses are in the big glass container" contest two or three years running. I keep telling everyone else how I'm doing it, but nobody listens...

BTW, I've used this "group average" method with great success to win the annual work Christmas party "guess how many hershey kisses are in the big glass container" contest two or three years running. I keep telling everyone else how I'm doing it, but nobody listens...

I, too, know how you are putting on all that excess weight. Some of them might be happy to lose that contest.>:D

hey Grizz - I recommend you throw out the outliers. :D
I'll be removing a few from the tally, but if the price keeps jumping as it did today, Trombone Al might not be far off ;).

The results are in!

I've weeded out a few of the more overly optimistic, pessimistic, and oddball predictions and it would appear that the average price of one ounce of gold on Apr.24 2008 as predicted by this poll shall be $792.95.

See you in April...

Who you calling oddball?

apr. 24 spot price $895.50
I think the winner was Red Rover...

Don, tell him what he's won!

broyhill_furniture.jpg

I tried to do a final posting on the results but for some reason I was unable to access this site and many others including my e-trade acct. for a few days. Not sure if it was my ISP, my abilities, or my often finicky dial up connection. Anyway, it would seem that my hopes of our cumulative guesses hitting the bullseye on the price of gold was way off and as such the experiment turned out, for lack of a better term...to be a dud. Thanks anyway folks!

Cool! Now if only I could do as well guessing what the prices will be in my stock portfolio. :D

Back
Top Bottom