Poisoned Alcohol During Prohibition.

Never heard of this. If true, it ranks right up there with some of the medical experimentation the government supposedly did on unsuspecting populations. My Dad used to talk about Prohibition and about how people he knew got sick or even died drinking the boot-legged stuff. He says one always bought orange soda pop to swill along with it to make it more palatable. He told us a story of how he went drinking one night(favorite party spot was a cemetary), and he woke up in a church on pew and couldn't recall getting there. He found his car later parked just a short distance from going into the Ohio River. This ended his moonshine consumption days.

Just goes to prove my feeling that NO government should ever be completely trusted.

Just goes to prove my feeling that NO government should ever be completely trusted.

Only a fool would disagree with that, Nodak. But we still need to work together in this country to try and make it better. Doesn't that make sense, too?

Funny - Paraquat pot was the first thing that jumped to mind - and there it is in the article.

Only a fool would disagree with that, Nodak. But we still need to work together in this country to try and make it better. Doesn't that make sense, too?

I really should revise what I said. It's not so much government that I distrust. I do, however, distrust anyone that likes power. Anyone that desires power over another, or who thinks they know how things should be done should never be trusted. The way to get me to really trust government would be to term limit all politicians. there should never be a career politician.

I really should revise what I said. It's not so much government that I distrust. I do, however, distrust anyone that likes power. Anyone that desires power over another, or who thinks they know how things should be done should never be trusted. The way to get me to really trust government would be to term limit all politicians. there should never be a career politician.

That's fair. I get you, Nodak.

Another reason you should always make/brew/roll your own. Just like investing.

-CC

Another reason you should always make/brew/roll your own. Just like investing.

-CC

I guess Brewer has all of the fronts well covered then.
Reminds a bit of the Tuskegee experiment.
Only much worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom