Votes: 22 14.1%
  • Scan the wallet on my smartwatch

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I'm old school and pay cash

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I get the spouse to do all the shopping

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I try not to hand my card to anyone, so at restaurants that don't give you a bill to pay at the register, I often use cash. We are eating out less and less, so that's all very rare now.

I've been burned by fraud at a restaurant about 10 years ago, but we're not liable anyway; didn't change my behaivior.

The more interesting fraud occurs when the card is all of he sudden used in England for lingerie - and the said card is only used for United Airline tickets.
(inside job)

I've been burned by fraud at a restaurant about 10 years ago, but we're not liable anyway; didn't change my behaivior.

The more interesting fraud occurs when the card is all of he sudden used in England for lingerie - and the said card is only used for United Airline tickets.
(inside job)

Our cards have been reasonably good about calling us and asking "Did you buy such and such at so and so store in California this morning?" Of course, we didn't, so a new card is on its way that day.

Our cards have been reasonably good about calling us and asking "Did you buy such and such at so and so store in California this morning?" Of course, we didn't, so a new card is on its way that day.

Same here, and I must compliment Chase on their excellent service in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom