Purchased Hawaii Flights Today

Less than two weeks now and getting excited.

(Probably) Final car rental reservation was rebooked this morning from Autoslash - $347 for Compact SUV with Hertz. That's half the price from where we started for a lesser car.

Booked Luau
Booked Pearl Harbor
Booked Helicopter Tour

Hunting for good/hidden out of the way places that aren't crowded where we can spend some time exploring.

Check out the book "Oahu Revealed" by Andrew Doughty (available for other Islands as well.) MUCH hidden stuff for tourists to check out. Some recommended out-of-the-way places are kapu (forbidden.) Don't do the Stairway to Heaven now. Dangerous and they are cracking down on people climbing the Haiku Stairs. Let me know if questions.

Ko'olau

I'll check into it. Thanks.

I love our video - the company we used is Blue Hawaiian. FYI if you book via telephone it is cheaper than online. I also think it is cheaper to pre-purchase the video vs buying it the day of your flight, but you'd need to confirm that.

Well worth the cost for the video. Heh, heh, you can relax and "leave the video to us."
It's really quite true. Fussing with a camera/video from a middle seat (and one of a couple is almost certain to wind up in a middle seat) is simply frustrating and takes away from the experience IMHO. Plus the video we got from Blue Hawaiian was pretty good quality.

Check out the book "Oahu Revealed" by Andrew Doughty (available for other Islands as well.) MUCH hidden stuff for tourists to check out. Some recommended out-of-the-way places are kapu (forbidden.) Don't do the Stairway to Heaven now. Dangerous and they are cracking down on people climbing the Haiku Stairs. Let me know if questions.

Ko'olau

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom