question to veterans - how to find one?

vic

Recycles dryer sheets
Several years ago, my husband was in a car accident. The guy that hit him had no insurance. He signed a statement admitting fault and never filed an answer with the small claims court. Apparently my husband still has to go to a default judgment hearing to get the judgment to record it.

The guilty party was an active service member in Ft Hood at the time. I do not know whether he still is. According to the court, we have to find that out because if the defendant is still in the service, we may have to post a bond or he gets a lawyer assigned before we can get the default judgment. I am having trouble finding out this guy's current address or whether he is still in the military. Are there any ex-service members who can tell me how I can get this info? I only have his name (a very common name), his former MN driver's license (not active any more, no use to get his driving record), his military division in Ft Hood and the TX license plate of the car he was driving. Is there anybody who has experience finding (ex)service members?

Vicky

Thanks, this was very useful info. I already put the request in the mail to them

Vicky

Back
Top Bottom