Quicken web users ?

wanaberetiree

Full time employment: Posting here.
I saw quiet a number of long time Quicken users here.

I’ve been too Quicken user since early 1990.
However one area I completely disregarded: Quicken online - Web, iPhone/iPad

Wonder if someone can share experience, bad good ?

(I am hesitant to sync all my data to see for myself so hoping for friends feedback :) )

Also a longtime Quicken user here. Probably as long as you have been using it.

I tried the web and app functionality a few years ago and found nothing compelling enough about it to continue using it. It just didn’t fit into my needs. I’m content to use Quicken on one computer — my desktop. I don’t feel the need to have access to Quicken at all times. I don’t need it on vacation. Things wil wait until my return. Everything that I download into Quicken properly dates itself even when downloaded 2 weeks later when I get home from Hawaii.

Things might have changed in the last few years since I last tried it, but I figure not that much. Most new Functionality in Quicken hasn’t interested me. I use the core capabilities.

Give it a try. You can always delete the app and it’s data as well as remove your data from the cloud if it doesn’t excite you. You might like something about it. I did not.

I agree here with PaunchyPirate, I have a windoze laptop for Qkn and TurboTax only.

The one financial app I have is CapOne so I can turn my CC on while on the go.

I use Mint by Intuit who makes Quicken. I find it mostly quite good, sadly non of these Financial aggregators work with my overseas bank. But Mint is great for all my US activity

I use Mint by Intuit who makes Quicken. I find it mostly quite good, sadly non of these Financial aggregators work with my overseas bank. But Mint is great for all my US activity

Intuit actually does not make Quicken anymore, they span off it.

I tried Mint but it was not as good as I expect at the time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom