Re: Justin and Cool Dood screwing around

Who is a funny clown or should any of those non-racist posts have been deleted?

• Cool Dood

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Justin

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, I understand that there was never even any mention of race.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, shut those people up, they're not normals!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 3% is extremely conservative, 4% is still somewhat conservative but perhaps wise, 5% is more risk th

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

justin said:
I'm sorry. Can you please stop being insensitive to racial issues? Making fun of "reparation-ins" is extremely insensitive. Group hug? Reparations are a serious issue for a number of Americans and shouldn't be taken lightly. Of course you couldn't understand U.S. history, given that you're Canadian. ;)

Whoops, sorry. I didn't realize we were talking about American history, I thought we were talking about Wallis and Futuna.

Group hug!!

Cool Dood said:
Whoops, sorry. I didn't realize we were talking about American history, I thought we were talking about Wallis and Futuna.

Group hug!!

I fail to see the humor in your incessant insults towards those less fortunate than you. You are mocking the Territory of Wallis and Futuna Islands. They are people who deserve dignity and respect, too. Please refrain from spreading your xenophobic hatred of foreigners. Oh, and group hug!

justin said:
I fail to see the humor in your incessant insults towards those less fortunate than you. You are mocking the Territory of Wallis and Futuna Islands. They are people who deserve dignity and respect, too. Please refrain from spreading your xenophobic hatred of foreigners. Oh, and group hug!

You are so intolerant. How can you ascribe your heteronormative capitalism to me, and accuse me of being "more fortunate" than the daughters and sons of the Territory of Wallis and Futuna Islands, while they sit in their sun-drenched tropical paradise and I'm reduced to a cog in the Canadio-military-industrialist system, freezing in the northern winds?

I can only accept your group hug when you accept that who I am has nothing to do with my so-called "race," which is only ascribed to me by European-descended racists in order promulgate their hate society.

Cool Dood said:
You are so intolerant. How can you ascribe your heteronormative capitalism to me, and accuse me of being "more fortunate" than the daughters and sons of the Territory of Wallis and Futuna Islands, while they sit in their sun-drenched tropical paradise and I'm reduced to a cog in the Canadio-military-industrialist system, freezing in the northern winds?

I can only accept your group hug when you accept that who I am has nothing to do with my so-called "race," which is only ascribed to me by European-descended racists in order promulgate their hate society.

I'm a little confused. I thought "Wallis" married The Prince of Wales way back when, and "heteronormative capitalism"? What's that?
Straight folks makin' money? Help me out here.

JG

Mr._johngalt said:
I'm a little confused. I thought "Wallis" married The Prince of Wales way back when, and "heteronormative capitalism"? What's that?
JG

"heteronormative capitalism"? Who knows. I'm pretty sure I took that class as an undergrad though.

Can't we all just get along? (Sorry, mods, if that last statement is ambiguously racist, I will only harbor resentment for a few minutes if this post gets deleted).

Mr._johngalt said:
Straight folks makin' money? Help me out here.

JG
I agree...pretty cold and everything seems to be a joke!

did you go to clown school or is this just natural for you?

sallie4th said:
did you go to clown school or is this just natural for you?

Whom are you addressing? If it's me, yes I did go to clown school, although I dropped out of my bachelor's degree program. ;)

If it is me, then I'll have to say I don't appreciate the manner in which you are denigrating clowns. This group of entertainers is always the butt of jokes and they constantly suffer from being laughed at. Please refrain from spewing your "haterade" all over the clown industry. Although creepy at times, clowns merely seek to brighten your day by providing comedic entertainment in a light-hearted fashion.

On a more serious note, many folks do refer to my alma mater as a "clown school". But let me reassure you that this description is only partially accurate.

justin said:
On a more serious note, many folks do refer to my alma mater as a "clown school". But let me reassure you that this description is only partially accurate.

Hey! Don't go dragging our alma mater into your race-baiting, misogynistic diatribe! ;)

deleted by moderator

shiny said:
Hey! Don't go dragging our alma mater into your race-baiting, misogynistic diatriabe! ;)

Gee, how did you know I was talking about UNC Chapel Hill and not the other big state school in NC that I went to? :D

I find this poll to be insensitive to clowns everywhere. Can we lock this thread?

justin said:
Gee, how did you know I was talking about UNC Chapel Hill and not the other big state school in NC that I went to? :D

Because you seem to have an advanced degree in it!!

I am so moving to Latin America.

Anybody here watch "Donny Douche" on CNBC? :LOL:

Are those of you who voted for the "Crawford Chimp" having any second thoughts? :LOL: :LOL:

Actually this whole thread ought to be deleted. What a waste of bandwidth!

Patrick said:
Actually this whole thread ought to be deleted. What a waste of bandwidth!

:D It's a collage of thread crap

This thread is not for grandma or grandpa. ;)

Back
Top Bottom