Recent Photo

Recent pic of DH and I

Counting the days until we can take off on a last minute cruise instead of having to plan a year in advance!
Although post-retirement suits and ties will probably not exist!

Attachments

• Steve and Lisa.png
    Steve and Lisa.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 553
Counting the days until we can take off on a last minute cruise instead of having to plan a year in advance!

Great looking couple............:)

Lawrence, you have 3 gorgeous girls. I can't believe where the time has gone. I remember the poll. Thanks for sharing pictures of your girls.

Lisa99, Beautiful picture!

Not sure if I should post a picture of myself. Too afraid someone will recognize me :)

Last edited:
Great pic Citrine! You look awesomely happy!

And wow Laurence, those pictures of the girls make me feel old! I also remember your poll! Thy are beautiful and I am so happy for you!

Great pics everyone! And Laurence I feel old looking at those pics, too - from another old-timer as well. :) They are such cutie pies.

What a bunch of lovely pictures, Laurence, Lisa and Citrine!!!!

You DH looks suspiciously like Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Attachments

• jonathan frakes.jpg
    jonathan frakes.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 490
You DH looks suspiciously like Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Wow, he does a little.

I showed him your comment...he said if he was really him he'd have been retired years ago!

Make it so Number One!

KC3_1.jpg

You asked for more ladies' photos--here I am, proud Mom, with my son and daughter-in-law.
My son is a CHP officer (yes a Chippie on a motorcycle), and he had just won the CHP officer of the year from the local Knights of Columbus.

Hippie Hollow now that brings back memories. I was there 84-98. The Oasis on Lake Travis burned down. It was rebuilt even bigger and in the winter has an outdoor skating rink. Many good times there as well.

Pretty close - that was taken by helicopter when we were around Windy Point headed towards Devils Cove.

Picture a naive young man, raised in a small town in North Carolina. Pulled into the parking lot, got out of my car, spot a sign welcoming me to Travis County Park so & so..."Clothing Optional"! lol....yep, I wasn't in podunk anymore!

Also...when I first moved to Austin, it was completely legal to drink & drive in Texas. You couldn't be DRUNK & drive, but drinking was legal. I remember sitting at a red light in Austin, on Ben White Blvd, in my car, sipping on a beer with my brother-in-law, looking over at the Austin City Police car stopped next to us, & exchanging waves with the 2 cops in the car. The light changes, we all drive away. Hard to imagine now, huh?

A few months after the law changed, I got pulled over by the cops while driving & eating an ice cream cone...he said he though I had a beer in my hand! Wow!

Last thing...also in my early days in Austin, Zilker Park down by Barton Springs (an Austin City Park right in town) allowed topless sunbathing. I thought I'd died & gone to heaven! :dance:

Ah, the good old days! Way too much traffic for me in Austin now. I lived mostly in south Austin. The last few years out in Bastrop.

I used to fish Lakes Travis, Austin, Canyon, Buchanan, Bastrop, Fayette County...etc. Also lots of time on the Colorado & Pedernales rivers.

Back
Top Bottom