Recent Photo

Here's one of me at my summer gig. Too bad I don't have any fun[emoji6] EE4B1EFC-3E83-4946-B0BE-3D4A6B9F8539.JPG

Eldest granddaughter...contemplating Carnegie Hall:

j9vucx.jpg

MiG-15

I flew this plane in Santa Fe New Mexico. What a thrill!

Attachments

• IMG_5961.jpg
    IMG_5961.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 84
I flew this plane in Santa Fe New Mexico. What a thrill!

Wow...I remember drawing those (terribly, I'm afraid) as a kid..used to love the shape of them...what a blast!

(Weren't they (originally) single seat?)

Last edited:
a Custer State park buffalo taken this past September. He had taken his first step of his charge. We were on the bike 10 feet away.

Attachments

• IMG_9246.jpg
    IMG_9246.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 67
  • P8280012.jpg
    P8280012.jpg
    699.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Happy Hour on the Gulf of Mexico :)

Attachments

• IMG_6874[1].jpg
    IMG_6874[1].jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 68
Family went to Paris in April. lol, like a good Catholic I drug the kids to mass at Notre Dame. :rolleyes: they were less than pleased.

Attachments

• 269.jpg
    269.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
a Custer State park buffalo taken this past September. He had taken his first step of his charge. We were on the bike 10 feet away.

Well, I was worried for you, until I realized that the bike you were on was a motorized kind.[emoji13]

When I first (speed)-read your response, I thought you said you had to drug the kids to get them to go! :LOL::facepalm:

Family went to Paris in April. lol, like a good Catholic I drug the kids to mass at Notre Dame. :rolleyes: they were less than pleased.

Our little granddaughter announced she wanted to be a Monster Rocketship for Halloween. I think my daughter came up with a pretty creative costume.

Attachments

• monster_rocketship.jpg
    monster_rocketship.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 69
Made me laugh! At work we had a saying that the new guys had "a two-foot flame" out of their butts for their enthusiasm. The 25-year guys had a pilot light.

One guy was known as "Torch" because the flame never subsided.

Halloween and more softball! My middle daughter, who the forum helped name all those years ago, is growing up quick! She's in her last year of 10u, turning 11 in June, and now her little sister is old enough to play 8u!

Attachments

• pumpkin carving.jpg
    pumpkin carving.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 80
  • halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 67
  • getting hit.jpg
    getting hit.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 76
  • newest player.jpg
    newest player.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 78
  • softball hit fall.jpg
    softball hit fall.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 82
  • stealing home.jpg
    stealing home.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 82
Our little granddaughter announced she wanted to be a Monster Rocketship for Halloween. I think my daughter came up with a pretty creative costume.

Looks familiar (the rocket part). Our daughter in 2007:

F4inKwT.jpg

Laurence, where did the time go? It seems like nearly yesterday when you were asking the forum what to name her. Your daughters are so cute and look pretty happy carving pumpkins.

Khor Virap in Armenia

This was one of the beautiful places we saw on our trip in October. Mount Ararat from Aremenia with Khor Virap in the foreground. I took this with my new Sony smart phone and am very pleased with the results. I've compared it with a similar picture I took with my heavy Canon DSLR and for my vacation snapshots, can't really see much difference. I still am going to use the DSLR for pictures of fast moving objects (ie grandchildren) though.

Attachments

• DSC_0099.jpg
    DSC_0099.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Laurence, where did the time go? It seems like nearly yesterday when you were asking the forum what to name her. Your daughters are so cute and look pretty happy carving pumpkins.

I feel time speeding up! Fortunately we are just throwing ourselves into the present and living it up with these awesome kids.

DW on Christmas Day........the old woman might be good for a couple more miles yet.

t9zc4k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom