Recently let go from job and need advice

Can't be for real. Beside's someone this out of touch is never going to FIRE anyway

Trolls are only juicy if you bite into them......

They're pretty good stir fried and lightly seasoned with soy sauce.

My two cents. When you are let go, even if for cause or not it still feels the same. It is a shot to anybodies ego, even if it is due to circumstances out of your control. Take it for what it was, and try to let go. Spinning on it doesn't help anything. I remember I was going to hand in my notice at 5 PM on a Friday and the CEO got wind that I was interviewing as a former friend of his saw me during an interview. They called me in at 4:45 and said pack my things up. Even though I was already leaving, accepted another job the sting of being let go stayed with me for a long time. It was a really hard thing to deal with even though I was one of the best and most productive people at that company. It was a sting to my ego and took me months not to think about it on a daily basis. Thinking about the unpaid overtime and productivity, and number of sales and leadership efforts I put in it still stings thinking about it today.

Do yourself a favor and listen to everyone here, and work on letting things go.

They didn't tell you the truth because its easier for them to fire you due to lack of work than it is for your behavior. Less chance of any backlash.

Back
Top Bottom