Recommendation for KN95 mask for woman with narrow face

cbo111

Full time employment: Posting here.
My dw has trouble getting a decent fit from the various KN95 masks I have accumulated over the past year. Can anybody recommend a decent quality mask for a woman with a narrow, and somewhat bony face? thanks

The kimderly_clark branded masks I think would work. They have an easy to use 'nose squeezer' that provides a tight fit. ( glasses don't fog). And it has two straps fitting your head vs ears. They are n95 and are shaped so you look like a Simpson. We found them on Amazon.

Not exactly what was asked, but I’ve had allergies all my life and wear masks when mowing the yard. I’ve always struggled with my safety glasses fogging up. The solution I came up with is a woman’s fashion item. They make these small double sided pieces of tape that women use to hold their dress, apparel, . . . to their body. I put one of those in the top of the mask and it seals the top to my face and no more fogging of the glasses. I’ve been using a KN95 mask lately and I can feel the air going out around the side of my face when I exhale instead of up around my nose into my glasses.

I have a small face and use the Korean KF94 masks. Similar standard to KN95, and they're often tri-fold with adjustable ear loops. Easily available on Amazon.

Another option is a mask band that hooks to the ends of the ear loops and tightens the mask against the face. It goes across the back of the head. I find it more comfortable behind the ears, and the mask fit is better. Several versions on Amazon. Not expensive.

Powecom makes a KN95 in children's sizes. This may help with a small face. Their US e-tailer is bonafidemasks (also on Amazon). Their adult ones consistently come to the front of the line in testing and I've found the quality and consistency very high.

Children's masks, here, too. I like the adult sized masks I ordered and they shipped fast and free.

Thanks for all the good tips. I will order a variety to see what fits best.

I have a pretty small face and have been happy with Blue 3D KF94 masks I got from https://behealthyusa.net/.

There is an engineer, Aaron Collins, that has been doing reviews of KF94 masks on YouTube. He has published a spreadsheet with the efficiency and dimensions of all the masks he has tested which I found helpful. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5LjjcFixwmOG853Ff45d3O-L0/edit#gid=1976839763

+1 on Behealthlyusa and Aaron Collins.

I recently saw Collins on YouTube and found his videos useful. I just purchased a KF94 medium size mask made by BOTN from Behealthyusa. It is a good fit for me, a petite female. The ear loops are easily adjustable.

Back
Top Bottom