Retired for few year

chris2pher

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi, I am Christopher, divorced with 2 kid. I recently just joined this forum. I am 42 now but I retired 4 years ago.

Welcome aboard!

Being (just) 42, and retiring 4 years ago, what do you do with your free time? Hobbies/interests? How do you generate income to be/stay retired? Retire with a sweet pension plan? Stock market killing? Heir to a significant inheritance? Own home or rent? High or low cost of living area?

Welcome to our wonderful forum. 38 y.o. retirement is fairly young even for this forum.
What was your secret sauce?

Wow! Good for you and tell us your success story.

Welcome aboard!

Being (just) 42, and retiring 4 years ago, what do you do with your free time? Hobbies/interests? How do you generate income to be/stay retired? Retire with a sweet pension plan? Stock market killing? Heir to a significant inheritance? Own home or rent? High or low cost of living area?
I trade cryptocurrency

Welcome to our wonderful forum. 38 y.o. retirement is fairly young even for this forum.
What was your secret sauce?
No secret source really. I worked with Aquaterra Energy for 10, while working I invested 80% of my salary in real estate and stocks while living with my parents, so I didn't have to pay mortgage or anything of sort. About 6 years ago I started trading cryptocurrency and God willing I have my own home mortgage fully paid with zero debt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom