Retirement planning is choosing fruit salad

Onward

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"Curious Behaviors That Can Ruin Your Retirement." Here is a basic but fun interactive mini-course on retirment planning. It's from the Center for Financial Literacy at Boston College.

BCCFL - Curious Tool

Thanks! That was fun, though longer than it might need to be.

It is a little annoying that they blame every possible financial mistake on "DNA" instead of on stupid behaviors.

I chose to take the cup of coffee NOW instead of getting $4 from them next year. Bad DNA? Or perhaps, the fact that I am in serious need of a cup of coffee at this moment. :LOL:

I remember seeing a video on the 'torture' that the four year olds suffered on agonizing over saving or enjoying their treats. Fabulously funny!

fun in the last frame to decide to make a decision next month... Poor ol' Barry gets so disappointed.

Thanks! That was fun, though longer than it might need to be.

It is a little annoying that they blame every possible financial mistake on "DNA" instead of on stupid behaviors.

I chose to take the cup of coffee NOW instead of getting $4 from them next year. Bad DNA? Or perhaps, the fact that I am in serious need of a cup of coffee at this moment. :LOL:

Perhps you are missing part of the point. Our genetic heritage can be overcome by Culture, but it takes work.
All behaviors are a mix of genetic, physical/ environmental and cultural influences. Whether heritable or cultural factors dominate is very difficult to say in any given case.

Have a good cup of coffee

Fun little visual lecture and demo. Thanks for posting it.

Interesting to see Alicia Munnell. I have read a lot of her work, and have always been impressed. Nice to see that she appears warm and engaging in this clip.

Good dresser too.

Ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom